Need Help Updating App to Target Android 13 (API level 33)

1. 8 months ago

Need Help Updating App to Target Android 13 (API level 33)
    Hey there fellow developers!

I hope you're all doing well. I recently received a warning from Google Play Console to update my app to target Android 13 (API level 33). I'm using the Website2APK forum software to create a publishing app, and I'm a bit stuck on how to proceed with this update. I'm reaching out to the community here to seek some guidance and advice.

Here are a few questions I have:

Compatibility: Is the Website2APK forum software compatible with Android 13 (API level 33)? Have any of you successfully updated your apps created with this software to target the latest Android version?

Steps to Update: Could anyone provide step-by-step instructions on how to update an app created with Website2APK to target Android 13? Any specific changes or adjustments I need to make in the project settings or code?

Potential Challenges: Have you encountered any challenges or roadblocks during the process of updating your app to target Android 13? If so, how did you overcome them?

Testing: What's your recommended approach for testing the updated app? Are there any common issues or pitfalls I should be aware of during the testing phase?

Submission to Play Store: Once the update is complete and thoroughly tested, are there any specific guidelines or considerations I should keep in mind while submitting the updated app to the Google Play Store?

I'd really appreciate any insights, tips, or experiences you can share regarding this update process. The Android ecosystem is constantly evolving, and I want to make sure my app stays up to date and delivers the best experience to users.

Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to your valuable input.

Best regards,
    Richie

2. admin

21 Aug 2023 Administrator

Our software is already up to date with API Level 33 for a long time. We did the things before time so that none of users would stuck on the deadline.

All the apps built with our latest version of software v5.2 are on target API Level 33.

You need to do nothing additional for API Level 33, just update your app on google play as you do usually, the same steps will work as you do for regular update. No changes in your code are required. You only need to re-build your app with latest version and submit the app update.

Further, our support is always there assist in case you need more help.
    https://websitetoapk.com/support/submit_ticket

or Sign Up to reply!