Regarding, SSL Certificate Error: The certificate hostname mismatch, Do you want to continue anyway?

1. last year

Hello and Greetings!
    Regarding, SSL Certificate Error: The certificate hostname mismatch, do you want to continue anyway?

Please can you fix this issue in the new update, for example, can you skip this notification in app made by websitetoapk software!
    I, know there must be plenty of technical reasons for why, it is only shown in app and not website, however, it would be great, if there is a way to make the app skip this error and continue without asking the user, maybe you guys can write a short code to make this notification disappeared. As from my side, I, have checked many things before reaching out, and there seemed to be no identifiable reason for this to happen as the ssl was installed with both www.example.com and example.com , it cannot be due to hosting ip either, as it makes no logical sense, however it may not be shown on the primary hosting domain. Whatever the reason or cause, please make it auto skippable, and not shown to the user.

Thanks & regards, and have a nice day.

2. Regarding, SSL Certificate Error: The certificate hostname mismatch, do you want to continue anyway?

Hi, I like to add that SSL Certificate Error is showing on all apk apps and primary domains. Please fix this issue on next update. Thanks

or Sign Up to reply!