Download Excel and PDF

1. 2 months ago

I have Excel and pfd download buttons on my web page, but when I click on them, the files are downloaded with .bin extension, what is the reason for this?

2. 8 weeks ago

can anyone hear my voice?

3. admin

Mar 4 Administrator

They should be downloaded as usual. It should not add any extension to the file name in general. You may consult your web developer regarding the same.

4. 6 weeks ago

the same problem

5. 5 weeks ago
    Edited 3 weeks ago by ikeya23

Hi Serhankalay, I think the issue could be due to incorrect file headers or MIME types being sent by the server. Make sure the server is correctly configured to send the appropriate MIME types for Excel and PDF files to ensure proper interpretation by the browser. Furthermore, check if there are any server-side scripts or configurations altering the file types during the download process.

6. @ikeya23 Hi Serhankalay, I think the issue could be due to incorrect file headers or MIME types being sent by the server. Make sure the server is correctly configured to send the appropriate MIME types for Excel and PDF files to ensure proper interpretation by the browser. Furthermore, check if there are any server-side scripts or configurations altering the file types during the download process.

On the computer everything is downloaded correctly, in the browser on the phone everything is downloaded correctly, all extensions are set correctly. The problem is with the Website 2 APK Builder application, only it is downloaded with the .bin extension

or Sign Up to reply!