External link not function

1. 4 years ago

Dear Website2APK
    We use website2APK Builder Pro 3.3.1 and also select " Allow External URLs" when creating a new app.
    But once we generate the app. The link that appear in our website does not function. When we press the link. Nothing happen.

How can we solve this issue ?

Regards

2. admin

3 Apr 2019 Administrator

"Allow External Links" is meant to allow all other domains than your app domain to be opened within app, links always works regardless of this option checked or not.

Further you can debug as follows: https://websitetoapk.com/docs/debugging-with-chrome.html

3. Do you have an email or chat app ? I will send APK that have issue about external link to you. So you can take a look and feedback me about the issue.

4. I have the same problem imgur images are not displayed, if i create an app with any other generators it is working.

5. Edited 4 years ago by JOHNNY inside

[SOLVED] My deepest apologies to the development team. The problem I was having with external links has nothing to do with you. It was me not checking the option JAVASCRIPT API, while compiling the app. I'm really sorry for taking too much of your support-time.

or Sign Up to reply!